Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Girls are Home

It was great to see Karly and Ali yesterday stop into my new work and say hi on their way home from the airport. It is amazing how much Ali has changed in the two weeks since I have seen her. From facial expressions to personality it is amazing to see her grow so quickly. With the added commute home from work, I have been getting in around 7:00pm which doesn't make for any extended time to hang out with the girls. Last night they were both in bed when I came home, Ali catching up on sleep and Karly recovering from vomiting and lack of sleep. Ali got up and played with me until around 9:00 but didn't acknowledge or even look at me for the first hour. This morning was better as she was sweet with her hugs and giggly at my tummy blows. It is great to have them home again.

No comments:

Mommy cut her hair to look Mommy presentable!

Mommy cut her hair to look Mommy presentable!